Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Determined!

Tonight I was doing a little bit of FB investigating and stumbled upon someone who I think is attractive. Well, I noticed that person is now in a relationship. It listed the name of the girl and a link to her FB profile. Since I was pretending to be Sherlock Holmes , I decided I wanted to see what kind of girl this guy is into. I was also seeing if I could fit the criteria. Here are some features we had in common:

1. Dark hair
2. Straight teeth

Okay, we only had dark hair and straight teeth in common. This girl had long straight hair, really toned body, low cut v-neck sleeveless shirts, green eyes, and a confident air about her. I don't know what his intentions are for the relationship. It's not really my business. I do realize I've lost my opportunity though!

I titled this blog entry determined. This is not because I'm determined to kick this girl out of his life and try harder to move on in, but I'm beginning to realize what men are looking for in women. One thing is CONFIDENCE. I need to boost mine, for sure! This is probably 1 (of many) reasons I didn't have a chance. So, I'm determined to work on my confidence. One way I'm working on my confidence is by trying to lose weight. If you feel good, it rubs off in your personality.

Until next time-- Singleite

No comments:

Post a Comment