Sunday, January 31, 2010

Post 1

Here goes nothing. I was just thinking of ideas to blog about. I've decided to blog about my life as a single person. Yes. I am 25 and yes, I am single. Big shock? I think not. Well today my grandparents were having a talk with me about my future life mate. When people bring the subject up I often begin to tune them out only because it kind of makes me sick... Well, I actually listened this time. My grandparents opinion is one that I really value. Well, their grand advice was to make sure when I'm looking at my future husband's character, make sure to watch how he interacts with others. If he values others before himself, it will mean he is not a selfish person. If, when we are courting, he showers me with gifts and ooh's and ahh's me, et cetera, I can't let that distract me from the reality of how he interacts with others. I completely agree with this. I didn't even think about this before they talked about it. If he is treating me like a queen while we're courting and I am blind to him not caring for others, the relationship is on a road to disaster. Be aware ladies, of how your future husband or guy you're dating is treating other people. Chances are, if he values them, shows compassion towards them, et cetera, then he'll do the same for you and your relationship. Until next time, this is the 25 year old singleite, signing out!


1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I found your blog when I google searched "singleite". Just wondering why you stopped writing? I'm assuming that you're no longer a singleite. :)

    ReplyDelete